Sri Lanka Virtual Phone Numbers
Get answers to the most common questions about Sri Lanka virtual phone numbers, including:
- Which types of Sri Lanka virtual numbers are available
- Differences between toll free and local virtual numbers in Sri Lanka
- How to get a Sri Lanka phone number for your business
- Other frequently asked questions and answers
Interested in buying a Sri Lanka phone number online? View the online shopping cart to see available numbers and compare pricing plans.
Types of Sri Lanka Virtual Phone Numbers Available
The telecom industry can be confusing, so let’s answer some common questions first. There are many different terms that providers around the world may use when referring to virtual phone numbers in Sri Lanka, including:
- Sri Lanka VoIP numbers
- Sri Lanka SIP numbers
- Sri Lanka IP numbers
All those terms refer to toll free or local phone numbers in Sri Lanka. What’s the difference between them?
How to Get a Sri Lanka Phone Number Today
Callforwarding.com compares the top VoIP services around the world in order to connect our readers to the best provider for their needs. With this goal in mind, Callforwarding.com has partnered with AVOXI, one of the top providers of Sri Lanka virtual phone numbers worldwide. We have chosen to endorse AVOXI’s VoIP number services for several reasons, including:
- Customers can buy Sri Lanka virtual phone numbers online and start taking calls within minutes
- Every customer has access to 24/7 phone support and receives a dedicated account manager
- Their affordable service plans come with several VoIP business features at no extra cost
- If you already have business phone numbers, you can earn up to $1,000 for every number you transfer to their network
- They do not charge setup fees and offer a risk-free cancellation policy for virtual numbers in Sri Lanka and 160+ other countries
For more details about their service plans, visit their dedicated service page: Sri Lanka virtual phone numbers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Numbers in Sri Lanka
After you purchase a Sri Lanka phone number in the Online Shopping Cart, you can start using our partner services as soon as you log in to your new account!
Yes. When using our partner services, there is no limit to how many different devices you can add to your ring groups or call queues. You may forward calls to mobile phones, landlines, VoIP phones (like an IP address), etc.
Callforwarding.com is a growing online resource for questions about global telephony, VoIP services, cloud contact center software, and much more. In order to provide free content without running ads, Callforwarding.com does participate in select affiliate programs. We know our brand is only as good as our reputation, so we are careful to only recommend services we have used ourselves and truly believe are the best solutions for the problems we help our readers solve.